This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Attention!! PocketMatrix Needs Your Help!

Re: Attention!! PocketMatrix Needs Your Help!

Postby Moose or Chuck » Apr 2, 2001 @ 7:48pm

You said any variation there of. And it's the angry version of it.
Moose or Chuck

Postby Jaybot » Apr 2, 2001 @ 10:33pm

But i also said But NOT prph!  I just don't think it's possible to do with human lips... :)
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby Dr. Phat » Apr 3, 2001 @ 4:26am

if you are gonna use onamonapeia ( or something like that) you should at least do it right. oh yeah, we should do a PPC with ammo strapped to it like ramo blowing palms away!
Mike Greene
"Quanti est illa perna?" (How much is that ham)
Dr. Phat
the <i>phattest</i>

Postby Jaybot » Apr 3, 2001 @ 5:13am

yeah and you could use this ASCII art logo on every page of Pocket Matrix!<br><br>       _________<br>      / pocket    \<br>     | |fuckin'|  |<br>     ||xxmatrixx| |<br>     | |           | |<br>      \     /x\      /<br>       |            |<br>       | |  |   |  |<br>       | |  |   |  |<br><br>kick ass!      Last modification: Jaybot - 04/03/01 at 02:12:18<br>Last modification: Jaybot - 04/03/01 at 02:13:16
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby Steven » Apr 4, 2001 @ 5:19am

WHy don't you use the movie MATRIX font..maybe have blue characters instead of green....spelling out PoCKet MaTrIx or something.  <br><br>-S<br>
Steven

Postby Jaybot » Apr 4, 2001 @ 5:23am

umm, cause unless they got permission (which they wouldn't) it would be copyright infringement of sorts.
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby Moose or Chuck » Apr 4, 2001 @ 7:16am

The matrix font is dumb and totally over used. It would be so entirely cliche'd that no one would even notice it. And the font is not copyrighted, that's like copyrighting the alphabet.
Moose or Chuck

Postby Jaybot » Apr 4, 2001 @ 9:25pm

No, I can almost guarantee you that if you copied a snapshot of 'The Matrix' of their official website or whatever, and edited it in Adobe or PSP and just changed the colors to blue or orange doesn't matter, that whoever owns it (don't care) would be all over somebodies ass for stealing it if it was posted and used on this site as 'this sites logo'(without permission)... then again, I could be wrong. :)
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby SonicSilicon » Apr 12, 2001 @ 12:22pm

Well, I had the majority of a logo finished, but Corel Draw has this annoying bug in the extrusion feature that keeps crashing Draw. Of course now it has locked the system up, which made me reboot, and is totally dead at this moment. I'm going to reinstall tommorow (I need it for more productive tasks.) By the way, about how large a piece of screen real estate will the logo take up anyway?
SonicSilicon
pm Member

Postby SonicSilicon » Apr 13, 2001 @ 12:36am

Okay, I've Draw back up and running and have worked around the bug. Now what I really need is to know what dimensions and color-depth / grayscale-depth you'll need the logo in. :)
SonicSilicon
pm Member

Postby Chris Edwards » Apr 13, 2001 @ 2:17am

This thread has been locked.<br><br>999 has been working on a logo for us.<br><br>Tim: I'm sorry I didn't tell you this before I left.<br><br>Sonic: You have done nice work. I might be able to use some of it in the future. Thanks for time.<br><br>
Chris Edwards
Founder
Chris Edwards
Site Co-Founder

Previous

Return to Site Announcements/Feedback

Sort

Forum Description

Have anything to say about PocketMatrix.com? Looking for info on the latest happenings at PocketMatrix.com?

Moderators:

sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions