This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

I want a silly icon for MSNMessenger!

Re: I want a silly icon for MSNMessenger!

Postby Tim_Reeves » Apr 21, 2001 @ 6:40am

Damn!! I guess I win then!8)<br><br>[admin- edited to reflect correct content]<br><br>Last modification: Chris Edwards - 04/21/01 at 03:40:14
Tim Reeves
Tim_Reeves
pm Member

Re: I want a silly icon for MSNMessenger!

Postby 999 » Apr 21, 2001 @ 7:33am

Hi, I'm not around here much anymore, and  unfortunately, it looks like some people have taken advantage of that.<br><br>I'd like to personally address Tim Reeves, who has so passionately expressed his distaste for my submitted designs.<br><br>Tim:<br><br>I appreciate the steps you took in trying to build site enthusiams with a logo contest, however unbeknownst to yourself, Chris and I had squared away how the new site design was to be handled. Unfortunately, I only have contact with Chris as a PocketMatrix team member, and as so, was not able to pass the word around on my submissions, or get any further feedback on what people would like to see in the new design.<br><br>Now, what I would like to know is, what level of arrogance does it take to lambast a Free design submission?  More over, MY Submission? I'd like to think it takes quite a bit, for you see, I have yet to see any of your design OR contributions to the CE Community. Speaking of design contributions to the CE Community, Do you like that PocketNES Logo? How about the skin? Hey, does NeoPocott look cool? PocketWings anyone? PocketSNES maybe? How about my PocketSNES controller skins? GBACE april fools pages and skins? Hey, what about that iTARI logo huh? Talk about a real play on spacial balance... Or the PocketQuake Skin? Hey, What about that Quake Logo which has even been adopted on the Jornada site? <br><br>My point, without anything to show for yourself, or your credibility as an "Artist/Designer", you're seriously out of place passing judement on anything creative.<br><br>999<br>
pm Member

Previous

Return to Site Announcements/Feedback

Sort

Forum Description

Have anything to say about PocketMatrix.com? Looking for info on the latest happenings at PocketMatrix.com?

Moderators:

sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions