This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

PocketMatrix Emoticons and pix

PocketMatrix Emoticons and pix

Postby W3bD£v1l » Jun 27, 2001 @ 2:42pm

:-) :- ) :-( :- (<br><br>Can we have all of the formualas?<br><br>Oh, can members use totaly un-official PocketMatrix logos and pix in sigs?
W3bD£v1l
pm Member

Re: PocketMatrix Emoticons and pix

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jun 27, 2001 @ 2:44pm

not for you. :) ya i had a non offical sig :/
Moose or Chuck

Postby Paul » Jun 27, 2001 @ 2:44pm

yeah i think we should reserve a few codes for special images and only let the top people at PM know what they are. n00bs wont know what hit 'em.
Paul
pm Insider

Postby 999 » Jun 27, 2001 @ 3:07pm

Madcat, check the "Help" icon at the top of this page, right next to "Register"<br><br>:)<br><br>The guy asked a simple question, is it that hard to give the correct answer? You "vets" are worrying me...<br><br>
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jun 27, 2001 @ 3:40pm

I can code that. I did it for UB 1.62. Man, my UltraBoard was so kick ass. You know, I was the author of the MSN Plug-in for that, and the plugin to add different emotions, and the plugin to use seperate styles for different boards. Ahh, I remember those days, a mere 6 months ago, seems like ... 6 years ago. How time crawls.<br><br>I have a good image<br>Image
Moose or Chuck

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jun 29, 2001 @ 3:33am

6 months ago, i was writing Teknap scripts for my napster server. Boy those were the days. 200 people relying on you to connect them to the world of music. then banning there ass for leeching and and not coming into the room and speaking to the man that makes it all possible. I used to kick ass at teknap scripting, i created the first aim prog type script. It had macros and laggers and cool server optionz boy those were kick ass times. Till i realized that you get absolutly nothing from running one of those servers. Just people wasting your bandwidth and being unappriciative. :/
Moose or Chuck

Return to Site Announcements/Feedback

Sort

Forum Description

Have anything to say about PocketMatrix.com? Looking for info on the latest happenings at PocketMatrix.com?

Moderators:

sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions