This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Code Snippets

Code Snippets

Postby RICoder » Sep 23, 2001 @ 2:38pm

I know Jacco has his own forum, and its pretty easy to find Dan and Digby for help...but...<br><br>I was thinking that a small code-centric area would be nice.  Basically a place to put 'hello world' type sample apps.  I have an app I wrote, very well documented, STICTLY to load an image from a file using LoadImage (which is not supposed to work in CE) and blting it.  Its simple crap, but there are people always asking about it.  Ya know?<br><br>It would be cool to, say put up stuff like little apps that developers make as coding-tools too.<br><br>Just a thought.
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/RICoder.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">RICoder</iframe>
RICoder
FOX News Correspondent

Re: Code Snippets

Postby Paul » Sep 23, 2001 @ 2:41pm

does the new forum support file uploading? i hope it does, then you can post your work and a zip file with the source and image or something...
Paul
pm Insider

Postby Matt Keys » Sep 23, 2001 @ 2:59pm

If anyone would like to write stuff such as what you just mentioned, feel free. We will put it up in our empty developer section:)
Matt Keys
Co-Founder
PocketMatrix.com
Matt Keys
Site Co-Founder

Postby Moose or Chuck » Sep 23, 2001 @ 3:46pm

Hey Matt, how about putting the first two pages of my Hello World tutorial in the developer's page, just so you have something there. That would be cool.
Moose or Chuck

Return to Site Announcements/Feedback

Sort

Forum Description

Have anything to say about PocketMatrix.com? Looking for info on the latest happenings at PocketMatrix.com?

Moderators:

sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions