This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Censorship

Re: Censorship

Postby Paul » Oct 1, 2001 @ 5:42pm

Paul
pm Insider

Postby Luciano U. Werner » Oct 1, 2001 @ 7:56pm

Celerius quam asparagi cocuntur
Luciano U. Werner
pm Insider

Postby Paul » Oct 1, 2001 @ 7:59pm

daredevils great. what do you think of ben affleck playing him in the new film? better than vin diesel i guess... hes black!<br><br>i certainly dont remember the daredevil being black... can you imagine a black batman? well, i guess that would have advantages...
Paul
pm Insider

Postby Luciano U. Werner » Oct 1, 2001 @ 8:04pm

Ben Affleck as the horn head? That's news to me. But I think he may fit. And who would be Elektra, or they're going to leave her out for DD2?
Luciano U. Werner
pm Insider

Postby Jaybot » Oct 1, 2001 @ 9:17pm

dardevil has been, ever since i started reading comics.. ages ago, my favorite comic ever, shit i have issue number 6 where he's stil wering that panzy yellow and black suit.  i stopped reading awhile ago, back when he had just switched to that funky purple costume with the armor attached... so its been a while ... a LONG while.   andyway, didnt elektra die? several times? by DD? last i remember, she was long dead before even typhoid mary came along.. and now shes in the nut house. got picked up right after he banged her! lol, dd is so cool.  spekaing of elektra and dd, is bullseye still around?  bullseye is still imo, one of the coolest characters ever conceived.
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby Luciano U. Werner » Oct 1, 2001 @ 9:56pm

Number 6?!?!? Wow, that beats my collection hands down. DD went through a lot since that armored costume. The series was restarted some time ago, and now is in #23 or something. I stopped reading him too, but this new serie is awsome, so I came back.<br>Elektra died, but just before Frank Miller left for good she was revived buy DD himself, and she came out "cleansed". That story arc, from her first appearence to her death was the best story ever in any comics (IMO). Now she's back on her solo series, still a merc but more "tamed". Don't think (unhappily) she'll cross over to DD's.<br>Bullseye was the first and only comic character that I ever hated. He seems so inhumane and cold blooded that he looks almost real, as I imagine a real cold blooded murder. It's been a time since I've heard about him (I'm just comming up to speed on DD now), and so far nothing came out about him. He sure is the best villain Marvel ever produced.
Luciano U. Werner
pm Insider

Postby jongjungbu » Oct 1, 2001 @ 10:04pm

Ben Affleck is gay.
jongjungbu
Not JongJongBu

Postby Chris Edwards » Oct 1, 2001 @ 10:11pm

he's the dude in armageddon... right?<br>
Chris Edwards
Founder
Chris Edwards
Site Co-Founder

Postby jongjungbu » Oct 1, 2001 @ 10:18pm

Yep.
jongjungbu
Not JongJongBu

Postby Jaybot » Oct 2, 2001 @ 1:39pm

i like ben affleck, especially in kevin smith's movies, but i cant relaly see him playing matt murdock.  then again, i couldnt see tom cruise or bradd pitt in interview with a vampire after reading the book... but they did a kick ass job imo, in some ways better than the book.
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby RICoder » Oct 2, 2001 @ 2:02pm

You have a #6 Daredevil?  My collection sucks.<br><br>Hmph, I didn't realize that there were that many Daredevil fans out there.  He is definately the coolest of the comics.  Makes Batman look like a wus.  Plus he lays down the booty on regular occasion, which is a big plus.  Heck, that's what made Kirk cool.
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/RICoder.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">RICoder</iframe>
RICoder
FOX News Correspondent

Postby Paul » Oct 2, 2001 @ 2:11pm

oh yeah it looks liek he wont have the cool radar vision as seen in he spiderman cartoon that time he was in it. seems like they're changing him a little... dunno if i'm happy about that really...<br><br>i also thoguht he was blond, as long as they dont do a freddie prinze jr on him.
Paul
pm Insider

Postby randall » Oct 2, 2001 @ 5:51pm

yeah, back to censorship.<br><br>Interesting that the same guy that created this thread just had one of his posts deleted. I read it, and it wasn't any big deal.<br><br>deleting a post is the worst kind of censorship. It basically sends the message that "you don't have a voice, unless it is OUR voice".
randall
pm Insider

Postby Luciano U. Werner » Oct 2, 2001 @ 6:51pm

!!!!I'm putting a DD thread up on the Anything section!!!!
Luciano U. Werner
pm Insider

Postby Chris Edwards » Oct 4, 2001 @ 8:07pm

i'm thinking that post was accidentally deleted... i don't touch anything in the anything discussion...
Chris Edwards
Founder
Chris Edwards
Site Co-Founder

PreviousNext

Return to Site Announcements/Feedback

Sort

Forum Description

Have anything to say about PocketMatrix.com? Looking for info on the latest happenings at PocketMatrix.com?

Moderators:

sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions