This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

PocketPC Awards

Re: PocketPC Awards

Postby Chris Edwards » Oct 15, 2001 @ 12:43am

Total registered members: 412<br>Total 34117 messages in 2224 threads<br><br>That's pretty close to 100 posts/user average... show me another forum with that kind of stat.
Chris Edwards
Founder
Chris Edwards
Site Co-Founder

Postby Jaybot » Oct 15, 2001 @ 6:37am

as for the REAL ppc awards, I will organize something prety nice, but I don't want to get around to it until around january.  Then we can do everything for the last year, and include the big games coming out :)  we can coincide with the oscars....lol  seriously though, i want to get this done, and i dont think their will be any cans of worms on this one if plan well, dan ;D
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby Luciano U. Werner » Oct 15, 2001 @ 10:57am

I don't know who said it, but I think this is an important point: does PM need the nomination or award?<br>I know it's cool to be recognized, but what good will the glory bring?
Celerius quam asparagi cocuntur
Luciano U. Werner
pm Insider

Postby suchiaruzu » Oct 15, 2001 @ 11:01am

Excellent idea, jay! I was thinking about starting a design contest, but no-one would know and i dont have any prices. you know, not just a design award, a contest. three tasks. like designing a bus, or one of these late night commercials (hm - dunno if you got them in america. some sort of sext talk hotlines. 2 $/minute and stuff). Maybe even the package of a condome. something really funny and unusual. every year there would be three new tasks. i think i'm gonna ask people to start that...
<div align="center">Image<br></div>
suchiaruzu
pm Insider

Postby suchiaruzu » Oct 15, 2001 @ 11:02am

Hehe, one line saying "Excellent idea jay!" and the rest of the post is describing my ideas...
<div align="center">Image<br></div>
suchiaruzu
pm Insider

Previous

Return to Site Announcements/Feedback

Sort

Forum Description

Have anything to say about PocketMatrix.com? Looking for info on the latest happenings at PocketMatrix.com?

Moderators:

sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions