This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

WANTED: Artist for new Pocket PC game

WANTED: Artist for new Pocket PC game

Postby BadBazza » Jan 11, 2002 @ 4:01pm

Hi,<br><br>Looking through all the forums on PocketMatrix I realize that there are some very talented artists amoungst us.<br><br>I am just putting the finishing touches to my first 'proper' game and require an image to put onto the first screen. This image will then be darkened and the main menu placed on top of it once the player has tapped it.<br><br>What I would like on the image is a spaceship (the player) and an explosion (aliens, aliencraft and missiles optional). The finished image must be 240 pixels wide by 320 high with the only text being the copyright symbol and the artists name.<br><br>Unfortunately I cannot offer cash for the finished product (I'm skint! ) but what I can offer is a copy of the finished game, a copy of any product I have previously written, credit within the game and credit on my website (see for other people who have helped me)<br><br>If you are interested, please email me directly [url]mailto:barry@purplepecker.com[/url] or reply here<br><br>Thanks in advance<br>Barry<br>
Lost....... Assumed Coding!
BadBazza
pm Insider

Postby TechMage » Feb 13, 2002 @ 2:37am

Just so people do not get confused. I have already done the title screen for this game (PurpleBlaster). So this thread should be closed. 8)
TechMage
pm Insider

Another Game

Postby BadBazza » Mar 28, 2002 @ 1:22pm

Hi,

TechMage did an excellent job of the title page for PurpleBlaster and he has offered to help me on my next project.

I am also looking for other artists, music composers and sound effects creators. Please check out for more details.

Thanks in advance
BadBazza
Lost....... Assumed Coding!
BadBazza
pm Insider

Postby BurningSheep » Apr 25, 2002 @ 8:40pm

hehehe, purple pecker... maybe you should cut back on spanking the monkey :)
Do you want custom Snails levels? Click
BurningSheep
pm Insider

Postby refractor » Apr 26, 2002 @ 9:47am

lol

On-topic joke for the English guys:

Why do policemen have blue helmets?

Because they're tight-fisted wankers.

Cheers,

Ref "ba-doom-tsssch" Ractor
refractor
pm Insider

Return to Job Connection

Sort

Forum Description

If you're looking for a job in the industry, or you have a job available post your requests here.

Moderators:

sponge, RICoder, andie

Forum permissions