This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

flash pages

flash pages

Postby Klesk » Nov 19, 2001 @ 5:27pm

anyone needs something in flash, optimized for pocketpc?<br>i can make good pages with smaller filesize than normal html pages :)
Klesk
pm Member

Postby Chris » Mar 10, 2002 @ 11:54pm

Klesk,

A few weeks ago I started a mobile channel on Mazingo called PSX2.com mobile (I'm the News Director for the website PSX2.com). This past Friday, I did a complete re-design of it to make it as fast loading as possible, and implemented some ideas that people had e-mailed me with. Now I do have Macromedia Dreamweaver 4.0 and such, and do know how to make flash buttons, nav menus, etc. What I do not know how to do however is to optimize them for the Pocket PC platform.

If you could please e-mail me by clicking [url="mailto:chris@psx2.com?subject=Flash for Pocket PC"]here[/url] and giving me some insight on how you would go about doing this I would appreciate it. I may even give you a job or two, so drop me a line. Thanks. :)
Chris Patterson
News Director
PSX2.com
Chris
pm Member

Postby nova12992 » Mar 9, 2003 @ 1:09am

"You're only enemy is yourself"-Anonymous
nova12992
pm Member

Return to Job Connection

Sort

Forum Description

If you're looking for a job in the industry, or you have a job available post your requests here.

Moderators:

sponge, RICoder, andie

Forum permissions