This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Looking forwork with PocketPC's

Looking forwork with PocketPC's

Postby kertsman » Dec 3, 2001 @ 7:41pm

Hello,<br><br>I am a Developer / Analyst that is looking for a position that deals heavliy with Pocket PC's. I have worked with the Embedded Visual Tools suite to develop programs for my current company's marketing department. I was also the key person in convincing my company to purchase over thirty iPAQ for our marketing reps and senior staff. Additionally, I am the only support person on staff for the Pocket PC's so I have quite a bit of experience with the setting up of a Pocket PC as well as troubleshooting problems. Believe me I have come across some very interesting problem, not very many of our users are computer literate.<br><br>I am located in the Chicago land area, but I would be willing to travel or possible re-locate if the job was right.<br><br>Email me at kertsman@usa.net and I will give you a more detailed description of my experience and my resume.<br><br>Thank you very much.<br><br>Sincerely,<br>Kevin Ertsman
kertsman

Return to Job Connection

Forum Description

If you're looking for a job in the industry, or you have a job available post your requests here.

Moderators:

sponge, RICoder, andie

Forum permissions