This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Need artist for a game based off of the play Othello

Need artist for a game based off of the play Othello

Postby R0B » Nov 16, 2002 @ 6:01pm

Ok, here is the deal. For language arts, I decided to make a game based on Othello. Well, long storey short, my teacher and some of her teacher friends loved the game. In fact, they are actually interested in buying the game. Not just that, but my teacher told me that if I can finish the entire game, then she actually knows of a huge market that would be interested in purchasing it for their classrooms. After the project is complete, I will also make a ppc version.

Here is the thing though, I need good art for it. I am not an artist, and most of my art was actually sprites from nes/snes games.

Here are some details.

The game is tile-based (16x16)

Art needed

-3 to 5 tile maps total
-Venice Map
-Cyprus
-Two houses
-Castle
(The two houses are not required, but would add a nice touch).

-Many character sprites (nothing too hard, basicly 2 frame walking animation in 4 directions)

-Boarder images-These will suround the entire gaming screen. The gaming screen is 30x23 tiles in dim, and the total are is 640x480 pixels. The boarder images will just be a fixed image that represents the current scene.

e-mail me at rproie@zoominternet.net if you are interested.
"1011001010 NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" -Bender
R0B
got muffins?

Return to Job Connection

Forum Description

If you're looking for a job in the industry, or you have a job available post your requests here.

Moderators:

sponge, RICoder, andie

Forum permissions