This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

There is a need for this in PocketScumm

There is a need for this in PocketScumm

Postby c.hilding » Apr 3, 2005 @ 12:14pm

c.hilding
pm Member

Postby Arisme » Apr 4, 2005 @ 12:18am

Arisme
pm Insider

Postby meste » Apr 5, 2005 @ 12:40pm

meste
pm Member

Postby c.hilding » Apr 6, 2005 @ 12:18pm

meste - I've read your thread now, but I haven't gotten to the gallery yet in Broken Sword 2 since I'm playing Broken Sword 1 first. I also saw that you say it happens on the desktop scummvm too, then you should file a bug over at scummvm.org

arisme - You've really done an amazing job, and thank you for noticing the feature suggestion so fast. :D I'm looking forward to playing Broken Sword with nearly as good control as with a mouse.

By the way, what is free look? Does it disable the "left click"-event when tapping the screen? I hope so, because that's something I was going to suggest. Then you can move the cursor without accidentally interacting with objects.

That way you can either drag the stylus over the screen to see which objects are interactive, or tap directly at an object to put the cursor over it, without actually interacting with it yet. Then you press the left- or right-click hardware button to either interact with or get a description of the selected object.

Best Regards,
Christopher H.
c.hilding
pm Member

Postby Arisme » Apr 6, 2005 @ 12:52pm

Arisme
pm Insider

Return to Pocket Scumm

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss this port of ScummVM for the Pocket PC.

Moderators:

sponge, Arisme, andys

Forum permissions