This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

I NEED HELP!!

I NEED HELP!!

Postby Xile » Dec 9, 2003 @ 6:31am

Xile
pm Member

Postby Jaybot » Dec 9, 2003 @ 2:48pm

As for the graphics getting distorted and looking like colorful blobs, that is the first I've ever heard of something like that happening... reminds me of taking out the old NES cartrdige and blowing on it to make the glitches go away.. ahh, but I digress.

Going to reinstall from the desktop and getting a report that the file is corrupt, sounds like a problem with your hard drive, might wanna run a scan disk (especially on your programs/microsoft activesync/ folder).

As for already paying your 'freaking money', we understand completely, which is why you can always download Snails for free, after you've already purchsed it. You've got a couple ways of doing it:

Head over to http://snailsgame.com and log on or register with the members area (using your reg key that came with the game) and download to your hearts content.

Visit the retailer (e.g. Handango) and click on the 'orders' link then you can enter the email you purchased with and your billing reference number.

The above two options are by far the fastest and easiest ways to do it. If all else fails though, you can always email support@pdamill.com , and try give them as much information as possible about your purchase/copy; but don't expect a reply for several days.

Hope that helps. :)
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Return to Snails

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss this game based on the popular computer game "Worms".

Moderators:

sponge, Jaybot, hockeydude, Peter Balogh

Forum permissions