This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Trouble in emulator

Trouble in emulator

Postby esw » Jun 9, 2002 @ 6:51am

After finally getting the blit sample to compile, it now works perfectly on my E-125. However, I can't get it to work in the emulator. First it couldn't find GX.DLL, so I downloaded the gapi 'emulator version' and copied the right gx.dll to my emulator's windows folder.

Now when I compile and run the blit sample, blit.exe crashes. This is on windows xp, and it gives the standard 'this program crashed, would you like to send an error report?' window.

Any tips for getting the blit sample to work in the emulator? Also if you want I can upload my x86 blit.exe file for you to test.

BTW, pocketfrog looks very cool! This might give me the inspiration to learn C++ :)
esw
pm Member

how to use the emulator ?

Postby Conan » Jun 9, 2002 @ 1:21pm

I have not tried PocketFrog in the emulator however from what I've read recently I got the impression that we were supposed to compile the project under VC 6 to use the built-in emulation features?

Maybe I've totally mis-understood this. I have the 2002 emulator installed but not the regular PocketPC one so I can't try this one myself.
What is Best in Life ?
Conan
pm Member

Postby esw » Jun 9, 2002 @ 5:12pm

esw
pm Member

using the emulator with PocketFrog

Postby Conan » Jun 9, 2002 @ 7:27pm

What is Best in Life ?
Conan
pm Member

Postby Kzinti » Jun 9, 2002 @ 9:24pm

Kzinti
pm Member

Postby esw » Jun 9, 2002 @ 9:37pm

esw
pm Member

Return to PocketFrog & PocketHAL

Sort

Forum Description

SDKs for fast and robust device-independent access to Pocket PC display hardware.

Moderators:

sponge, Kzinti

Forum permissions