This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Installation and Conifguration matters

Installation and Conifguration matters

Postby yjeanrenaud » May 16, 2003 @ 12:47pm

I'm using eMbedded Visual Tools for developing PocketPC and Smartphone applications and now, that GAPIDRAW is going into second generation I wanted to start using it for game development though. I got some questions, as I'm not that used to the VisualStudio-IDE of M$ and thus do not clearly understnad where I set which dependencies and how it compiles correctly to what device.
Well, I know it might be just a lame beginner's question :roll:, but what's the best way to use the GAPIDRAW which hough's a very powerfull API as I've seen.
I mean, shall I copy the lib'ss and .h's into the default folders of the eMVT ?

I've understood that I must put the DLL into the emulaotr's directory, preferably \windows\ using the export-function and then save-the-state. but how do I use an acutal sample project, like minimal and alter it for study purposes and then though wnat to test it on the emulator device, what do I have to do? what settings are important for PPC2k2 and Smartphone2k2 :?:

kindly regards
yjeanrenaud
pm Member

Return to GapiDraw

Forum Description

The Cross-platform Graphics SDK for Palms, Pocket PCs, Symbian Devices, and Stationary PCs.

Moderators:

sponge, Johan

Forum permissions