This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

GapiDraw .NETCF Win form app running on desktop comptr probl

GapiDraw .NETCF Win form app running on desktop comptr probl

Postby GOEran » Jul 31, 2005 @ 6:12pm

Hello

I'm testing GapiDraw atm, and have stumble across a problem that I can't solve. I hope to get some answers that can point me in the right direction for solving this problem.

I've written a litle game for Pocket PC using VS.NET 2005. The game works just fine running it on a emulator or a device. Since the VS.NET 2005s emulators are slow, it take alot of time starting the game and testing new features while running the game gets time consuming.

There is a very simple solution to this problem, that is running the game on the desktop computer. But's here the problem with the GapiDraw start. When starting the game on the desktop I get a unhandled exception.

System.BadImageFormatException was unhandeled. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B).

First I thougt this was a relative img. path problem with the img used in the game, but it was not. I even got this problem if I inherit GapiApplication class (from GapiDrawNet), and not override none of the methods.

Hope someone here can help me, because the emulators in vs.NET 2005 is slower than slow. I probably would give up this game if I cannot get the game to start faster so I can test implemented features faster.
GOEran
pm Member

Return to GapiDraw

Forum Description

The Cross-platform Graphics SDK for Palms, Pocket PCs, Symbian Devices, and Stationary PCs.

Moderators:

sponge, Johan

Forum permissions