This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Help on gd301.dll for WCE4.x86

Help on gd301.dll for WCE4.x86

Postby Steve Teoh » Dec 2, 2005 @ 3:17pm

Dear all,

Greetings to all mobile developers. I recently embarked on a graphics project using C# and I have successfully used gd301.dll for ARM based pocket pc running CE 4.2 (WM 2003 SE).

However, when I want to port this program to CE 4.2 on x86 CPU architecture, I can't seem to locate the right dll to load, and I always get MissingMethodException occured at GapiSurface ...error.

Can anyone point me to the right dll to use, and where I can download them.

Thanks
Steve Teoh[/b]
Steve Teoh
pm Member

Works on CE.NET emulator

Postby Steve Teoh » Dec 3, 2005 @ 10:42am

a bit more info and updates

I'm using visual studio 2003 to develop the apps together with gapidrawnet wrapper.

Deployment to pocket pc 2003 SE seems to be ok as i can use gd301.dll for respective processors like arm, mips and sh3. Unfortunately there is no dll that supports windows ce on x86. windows xp support is included though. I'm trying to deploy the code onto a CE 5.0 BSP that we built for R&D

A test using windows ce.net emulator (virtual x86 hardware reference board) was successful though, using gd301.dll for pocketpc 2002 emulator.

Hope to hear from those who've done it.

Sincerely, Steve
Steve Teoh
Steve Teoh
pm Member

Return to GapiDraw

Sort

Forum Description

The Cross-platform Graphics SDK for Palms, Pocket PCs, Symbian Devices, and Stationary PCs.

Moderators:

sponge, Johan

Forum permissions