This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

OpenDisplay() throws native exception - SOLVED

OpenDisplay() throws native exception - SOLVED

Postby thomanil » Aug 16, 2007 @ 1:02pm

Hello,

I am currently evaluating GAPIDraw for our company.
I've started by writing a test application in C#, where I want to use the GAPIDraw library.

I found the intuitex GapiDRAW.Net library, which I'm using as a starting point for wrapping GD in C# method calls. It seems to be written for the 3.01 version of GAPIDraw, so I just updated the dll references - looking at the GAPIDrawNet.h in 3.6 is seems that the method signatures I need initially are unchanged from the older version.

Anyway, I've managed to instantiate/create surfaces and a display using P/Invoke-calls to the GAPIDraw dll.

However, when I subsequently try to call CGapiDisplay_OpenDisplay I get a native exception (code 0xc0000005). Same behavior in both emulator (Windows Mobile 5) and device (HTC S710 phone running Windows Mobile 6). I currently call all GAPIDraw code directly from a standard windows Form class.

What are probable causes for this exception?
Last edited by thomanil on Aug 17, 2007 @ 10:56am, edited 1 time in total.
Thomas Kjeldahl Nilsson
Favourite Systems AS
www.favouritesystems.com
thomanil
pm Member

Postby thomanil » Aug 17, 2007 @ 10:36am

Thomas Kjeldahl Nilsson
Favourite Systems AS
www.favouritesystems.com
thomanil
pm Member

Return to GapiDraw

Sort

Forum Description

The Cross-platform Graphics SDK for Palms, Pocket PCs, Symbian Devices, and Stationary PCs.

Moderators:

sponge, Johan

Forum permissions