This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Gapidraw and licensing for commercial use

Gapidraw and licensing for commercial use

Postby Guest » Sep 9, 2002 @ 9:20am

Postby Johan » Sep 9, 2002 @ 6:03pm

Hi,

Thanks for the comments on GapiDraw. :)

The reason I have this restriction is simply for me to know where GapiDraw is used. This is about the only thing I can do to get something back from the work I have put into the library.

In contrast to other SDKs (like SDL etc) you do not have to include GapiDraw in your game copyright notices.

Just send me an email at johan.sanneblad@home.se and I will grant you the formal right to use GapiDraw commercially in any way you see fit. It's as simple as that. My only requirement is that you send me a small notification by email when your game is released, so I can add it to the GapiDraw web site.

Many people use GapiDraw for military work, medical applications, flight management systems and robot controls, and of course I will not add these applications to the "Games powered by GapiDraw" web page.

Best regards,
Johan
Johan
pm Member

Return to GapiDraw

Sort

Forum Description

The Cross-platform Graphics SDK for Palms, Pocket PCs, Symbian Devices, and Stationary PCs.

Moderators:

sponge, Johan

Forum permissions