This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

waiting for a registration code..........for 3 months now

waiting for a registration code..........for 3 months now

Postby rayderfan » Jun 20, 2006 @ 6:35am

On July 4, 2005, Mr. East wrote a "Public message to a customer".

Well, I HAVEN'T received a single email from you nor have I received a single reply in these forums since March 3, 2006. I don't think it is too much to ask of you to respond with a registration code via pocketmatrix. It is irresponsible of you to sell a product online and make the product support claims that you do if you don't have the ability (or the technical prowess) to live up to them. I realize that $13 is not much to ask for a great program like Dexplor, and I have probably got my moneys worth out of it since I was able to use it for a couple years. But I purchased the program with the understanding that I would have it for life. Your inability to produce a new code for me has rendered it useless. Now I own a working demo of a program that I paid full price for. But thats not what pisses me off. What really pisses me off is being ignored and having my requests go unanswered. I don't really expect to get a response after all this time, but I wanted you to know that there is at least ONE pissed off customer due to your registration system, IF you are still reading these posts.
rayderfan
pm Member

Return to DEXplor

Forum Description

Discuss this new File Management app by Dan East.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge

Forum permissions