This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Major problems when invoking a WMA

Major problems when invoking a WMA

Postby Anthony » Feb 6, 2002 @ 8:09am

If I attempt to start a WMA from Dexplor then WMP starts and the song play but the busy icon still stay visible. Also the icons etc in WMP flicker alot.
If I then click the X button and return to Dexplor and attempt to start the same or another WMA, the song play but WMP does not become visible, instead, Dexplor stays visible. However, it is apparant that WMP is the task in focus because if I click the X again then control returns to Dexplor. At no point after this can I actually make WMP visible again except with a reset.

Hope this description is clear but if not, just trying playing WMA (and, I assume, MP3) from Dexplor and you will see what I mean.

regards
Anthony
Anthony

more info...

Postby Anthony » Feb 6, 2002 @ 8:11am

I should add this is on a 3870 with the WMA on an SD card
Anthony

Postby Dan East » Feb 6, 2002 @ 8:17am

If you would, try launching a WMA file from the built-in Pocket PC explorer. Let me know if that works properly.

Thanks!

Dan East
Dan East
Site Admin

Postby Anthony » Feb 6, 2002 @ 8:22am

My appologies, I should have thought of that.
The symptoms are identical except for the flicker when WMP first starts which I assume in my original log is caused by Dexplor updating the screen and somehow showing through to WMP.

It does, however, appear to be a ppc 2002 bug though.
Anthony

Return to DEXplor

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss this new File Management app by Dan East.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge

Forum permissions