This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Windows Mobile 5 devices Beta test ?

Windows Mobile 5 devices Beta test ?

Postby Conan » Dec 16, 2005 @ 6:22pm

I have tested Space Treker III for WM5 on my Axim X51v and it has been tested on Audiovox PPC6700 with WM 5 by a user.

Does anyone have a different WM5 device they can test on? (maybe an upgraded X50)
I just need to know that the game installs and runs (unless of course it does not work). The demo is fully playable and does not time out however there's no load/save game.

Here is a direct link to the install program.

This version does not run on earlier OS's

thanks in advance
What is Best in Life ?
Conan
pm Member

Postby Presto » Dec 16, 2005 @ 10:13pm

Hi Conan,

I just installed it to my upgraded X50v. It installed without any problems. The first time I thought it had locked up my device when I went to run it, so I did a soft reset. The second time I decided to wait longer, and after about a minute the title screen appeared. It'd be nice if you'd put in a splash screen that says "Loading..." or something, as that was rather confusing. Anyway, once it was up and running, I started playing it, and everything seemed to work perfectly.

-John
Presto
pm Insider

Postby Conan » Dec 16, 2005 @ 11:13pm

Your wish in my command. There's now a loading screen. This was not needed here on the Axim X5. Looks like loading data is much slower and doing calculations much faster on the X50 compared to the X5. The new version won't be up till tomorrow.
What is Best in Life ?
Conan
pm Member

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

A discussion forum for mobile device developers on the Windows Mobile platform. Any platform specific topics are welcome.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Digby, David Horn, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions