This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Using Hekkus for Symbian 9.1

Using Hekkus for Symbian 9.1

Postby patrickwai » Jan 25, 2007 @ 7:22am

Hi Edge,

I want to use Hekkus for both Symbian 6.1 and Symbian 9.1. According to the Edge Web, I have copied the files in C:\projects\Hekkus\lib\symbian-armi and C:\projects\Hekkus\dll\symbian-armi to C:\Symbian\6.1\Series60\Epoc32\Release\armi\urel. I would like to ask the directory for 9.1 and what files should be included?

Thanks~
patrickwai
pm Member

Postby edge » Jan 25, 2007 @ 9:07am

Hi Patrick,

The Symbian 9 hss.dll should be installed on the device in the !:\sys\bin folder (the same folder where your application exe is installed)

Please note that using the DLL is for development purposes only. This is because the DLL can only exist on one shared location on the Symbian device, and your game would be unplayable if another game installs a newer version of the DLL in the same path.

To obtain the Hekkus static library you need to make a donation to the author at www.shlzero.com
EDGELIB: Cross-platform mobile development at your fingertips
http://www.edgelib.com
edge
pm Member

Postby patrickwai » Jan 25, 2007 @ 10:58am

The problem is solved, thank you~
patrickwai
pm Member

Return to EDGELIB

Sort

Forum Description

Powerful and affordable C++ middleware solution covering true multi-platform 2D, 3D and network features for Apple iPhone, Windows Mobile, Symbian S60, UIQ, Linux and Windows desktop.

Moderator:

edge

Forum permissions