This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Game Development on n95

Game Development on n95

Postby atilacorreia » Mar 27, 2008 @ 3:13am

Hello everybody,
I'm developing a mobile game for n95 and i discover a few days ago the edgelib to help in my development, but i'm having some problems to build my environment. I'm using edgelib sdk 3-60, s60_FP1 sdk, so when i try EDGELIB Builder running on s60 3rd i get a following message error:

---------------- Building: animate3d - Series 60 (3rd edition) Release ----------------
Fatal error: Can't execute command '"C:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\Tools\makesis.exe" "C:\projects\Edge\samples\Animate3D\workspace_eide_edge3d\release\Series 60 (3rd edition)\animate3d_tmp.pkg"'

It's trying to find the file in directory C:\Symbian\9.1 but the instaled was 9.2, shoud i get the olddest version of s60 sdk?
atilacorreia
pm Member

Postby edge » Mar 27, 2008 @ 8:52am

Hi,

We recommend downloading the first SDK for Symbian S60 third edition. The file should be 262MB.

Alternatively, you can download the maintenance release, but this require you to change a EDGELIB Builder platform ini file (to change the paths).
EDGELIB: Cross-platform mobile development at your fingertips
http://www.edgelib.com
edge
pm Member

Hello Edge

Postby atilacorreia » Apr 15, 2008 @ 7:27pm

atilacorreia
pm Member

Postby edge » Apr 16, 2008 @ 10:07am

EDGELIB: Cross-platform mobile development at your fingertips
http://www.edgelib.com
edge
pm Member

Return to EDGELIB

Sort

Forum Description

Powerful and affordable C++ middleware solution covering true multi-platform 2D, 3D and network features for Apple iPhone, Windows Mobile, Symbian S60, UIQ, Linux and Windows desktop.

Moderator:

edge

Forum permissions