This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Strange clicking issue - iPhone

Strange clicking issue - iPhone

Postby EarthWind » Jul 20, 2009 @ 4:04pm

I have encountered the strangest clicking issue on the iPhone device and simulator.

Any clicks/drags are not registered in the top 22 pixels of the screen.

It used to work, now it is suddenly not working. I even tried loading an original sample from the Edge zip package and the same problem exists.

I'm coding in windows and it works fine, but when I go over to the mac and try to run it on the device or simulator it isn't registering any clicks in that portion of the screen.

I tried resetting the iPhone simulator to it's default and checked the Edge library files to make sure they haven't been modified somehow.

Any ideas?
EarthWind
pm Member

Postby EarthWind » Jul 20, 2009 @ 6:29pm

Ok, after some testing I realize it's only on the simulator.

Seems like I found someone with a similar problem on the developer forums at apple...

The response there was that the simulator has it's own set of problems, etc... So I won't really worry about it... Works on windows and works on the iphone device.
EarthWind
pm Member

Return to EDGELIB

Sort

Forum Description

Powerful and affordable C++ middleware solution covering true multi-platform 2D, 3D and network features for Apple iPhone, Windows Mobile, Symbian S60, UIQ, Linux and Windows desktop.

Moderator:

edge

Forum permissions