currently i am evaluating all available mobile cross platform development libraries i can find and EDGELIB looks very promising. But there still are some open questions to me which i hope you can answer:
- 1. Are there any plans to support the Android platform through its NDK? If yes when can it be expected?
2. Are there any plans to support the Bada platform? If yes when can it be expected?
3. Is EDGELIB fully compatible with pure WinCE (not Windows Mobile!)?
4. Is it also possible to use EDGELIB to develop for the latest iPhone 4 and the iPad?
5. If answer to 4 is yes, can the full resolution of those devices be used or do things get scaled up automatically?
6. Is it possible to use platform specific code or even dynamicall load platform specific libraries in EDGELIB projects?
7. Is it possible to switch renderers (e.g. Direct3D/DirectDraw/OpenGLES on Windows Mobile) on runtime?
8. When will EDGELIB 4 be released and what new features will it offer?
9. If the Windows Phone 7 platform would be opened one day for native development support would you also consider supporting that platform?