This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Aygshell dependency

Aygshell dependency

Postby clintsinger » Dec 5, 2006 @ 11:59pm

Hi,

I noticed that the GledPlay.dll depends on aygshell.dll. Any chance there will be a release that doesn't depend on this dll?

The reason I am asking is because I would like to try the library on a custom platform that is based on Windows CE 5 but doesn't have the Windows Mobile Shell.

I do have a copy of aygshell which I used for testing purposes but would rather not need it if we decide to use the product.

Cheers,
Clint
clintsinger
pm Member

Postby Sergio » Dec 6, 2006 @ 5:22pm

Hi Clint,

I think we can do that, yes. We are not using aygshell routines much, and I'm sure we can find a replacement for them.
Anyway, currently GledPlay is only using them in the Application class. If you are not going to use that class (or the StateMachine class, that inherits from Application), as you told me in another post, you won't have any problems when running, but as it's linked statically, you'll have to provide a dummy stub.

We'll get back to you as soon as possible with news about this.

Best regards,
Sergio.
Sergio Fierens

Sergio
pm Member

Postby Sergio » Dec 7, 2006 @ 1:15pm

Sergio Fierens

Sergio
pm Member

Return to GledPlay

Sort

Forum Description

Game Engine for Embedded Devices. Simple, complete, and powerful. Focused on the game.

Moderators:

Matias, Sergio

Forum permissions