This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Looking for a few good mappers

Looking for a few good mappers

Postby absynth » Mar 13, 2008 @ 9:57pm

Hi there, I just finished up doing some qc stuff for the 18 NPCs (i could only add 10 of them, because the others required real QC knowledge, which I don't posess.. heh) and now I'm turning my attention to level design.

I'm looking for Level Designers would would be interested in mapping for a pocket pc based game. www.darksummer.com i've been working on this project in my spare time for a while and now we're really looking at the final stretch. mapping is the last major chunk of work that needs to be done.

If you know how to use Worldcraft or any other Quake 1 friendly editor, let me know. We're looking to find mappers who have the time to contribute at least 1 map per week, but if anyone here knows we're shooting for 10fps average on 400mhz devices at full detail (we have some tricks to up fps, but visuals do suffer some).

maps need to be pretty simple and that makes for quicker development cycles. I've made some maps in 1-2 hours so this is very part time work. If you can do more, awesome. We already have a couple guys on board but with rougly 50 maps left to complete (we've got about 25 done so far), the more people we get involved the faster it will go in the long run.

If you're interested, please let me know.
Thanks!
Caleb
absynth
pm Member

Return to Pocket Quake 1 and 2

Forum Description

Discuss Pocket Quake 1 and 2 by Dan East

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, James S

Forum permissions