This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

6 DAYS 2 GO!!!!!

Re: 6 DAYS 2 GO!!!!!

Postby MZGuy » Jun 10, 2001 @ 2:23pm

Mission accompished!<br>The package was uploaded as pak1.zip.
MZGuy
pm Insider

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jun 10, 2001 @ 4:28pm

GZIP compresses twice as much as winzip does. U should have used it instead.
Moose or Chuck

Postby MZGuy » Jun 11, 2001 @ 4:44am

That sounds incredible. Does it only compress pak files that much or is it better than zip for all kinds of files?
MZGuy
pm Insider

Postby W3bD£v1l » Jun 11, 2001 @ 2:35pm

I HATE GZIP!!!!!!!! The utilities are in DOS damn it!!!!1
W3bD£v1l
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jun 11, 2001 @ 3:32pm

It's good for everything.<br>And madcatz, is it too difficult to type or are you physically and mentally handicapped? Wussy. Don't even install Linux.
Moose or Chuck

Postby randall » Jun 11, 2001 @ 3:51pm

Command lines are the way to go.<br><br>I freaked when I couldn't find the command line in Windows2000. It took me a while, but did eventually find it.<br><br>Besides, you can write a simple Batch file- the neanderthal to todays script files. That's something I miss in WindowsCE: no scripts and no batch files.
randall
pm Insider

Postby W3bD£v1l » Jun 12, 2001 @ 2:57pm

lets change the subject for a while:<br>i've noticed a few things the agreement on joining the pocketMatrix forum, and a few other things no-one had ever told me, IF anyone had actully told me, then maybe i wouldnt have made such a big a r s e h o l e of myself (i sepperated the letters to get it past the filter)<br><br>A) The stupid filter, it turns D a m n in to D a r n, and S h i t into S h o o t (according to my knowledge [not that i said it or anything])and F u c k into somthing else, but i havent found out yet.<br><br>B) Incompaptibility w/ MSN Messenger, i mean, when u sign up theres a field for you to fill for MSN Messenger, yet in a board there isnt an MSN Logo for u to chat to them<br><br>and i've just realized sommat, i now really hate MSN, anybody got MSNM or is it just me, 'cos i CAN NOT get my buddy list, and it says that i have no contacts, WRONG, i have more than 10, anyboady w/ the same prob?<br><br>And i cant get my ICQ to work<br><br>And i said 'Palm Stabber' not 'Palm Killa', stabber sounds more likly as you cant kill your own hand dam mit, but you can stab it, ok?<br><br>anyboady know how to write a password form in Flash 5? I'm really stuck
W3bD£v1l
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jun 12, 2001 @ 3:15pm

well that was off  topic. and yes MSN sucks, it should be lit on fire, source code and developers. SO that that mistake is never made again.
Moose or Chuck

Previous

Return to Anything Discussion

Sort

Forum Description

Post all off-topic messages here, almost anything goes.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, David Horn, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions