This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Couldn't sleep.....

Couldn't sleep.....

Postby eminefes » Aug 31, 2006 @ 10:58am

So I tried to go to sleep at around 11:00 pm since I have to wake up at 6:30 am. By 1:00 I was already up getting some water to drink, which is something that I normally do when I can't sleep. Next you know it's 3:30 and I'm still awake. Then 4:00. By the time 4:30 rolls around I have given up since 2 hours of sleep would do nothing for me even if I was able to finally fall asleep. So I ate some cereal and got on my computer. Now it's almost 6:00.

I'm wondering if I'm sleepless because I drank far more soda today than I'm used to. I haven't been drinking soda much at all lately; I have been drinking water and sometimes juice. But today I did have a bottle of Mountain Dew at around 1:00 pm and then a can of Vault at a little after 5:00 pm. Could that really affect you when it's time to finally go to sleep at 11:00? I always thought I was basically immune to caffeine because it never used to keep me up at night or give me energy, but maybe it does have an effect now that I don't drink soda much anymore.

In any case, I'm gonna go to my uni classes today and hope I can stay awake. Yay
Two cupcakes were in an oven. One turned to the other and said "Damn, it sure is hot in here" and the other one said "HOLY SHIT! A TALKING CUPCAKE!"
eminefes
pm Insider

Postby Brig » Sep 1, 2006 @ 12:57am

Truth is a possession.
Brig
<font color=purple>Bombastic Brig</font>

Postby Jaybot » Sep 1, 2006 @ 2:26pm

-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Return to Anything Discussion

Sort

Forum Description

Post all off-topic messages here, almost anything goes.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, David Horn, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions