This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Michael Richard's (Kramer) "racist tirade"

Michael Richard's (Kramer) "racist tirade"

Postby benkenobi0 » Nov 24, 2006 @ 9:09pm

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3RjiVcIlhY">Tirade </a> and <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3l-gRHjUNk">Apology</a>

Anyone else think the press is blowing this out of proportion? I seem to be in the minority around here in saying that his apology was sincere and his "tirade" wasn't that horrible.

Black people can call white people crackers, but white people can't use any names about blacks? I've heard comedians use spics, beaners and wetbacks about Mexicans but have never been that offended... I say, if you heckle, you're open game.

Then, I was watching CNN the other day and they interviewed two of the guys that were in the audience. The interviewer asked if he should give monetary compensation and they said, "He should be punished, yes." Well, whaddya know? Just happens to benefit them, que no? Why not have him serve his punishment by donating to charity or community service?

Now, alright, racial slurs are bad, but... come on, everyone's acting like the guy's a complete racist and I think he just made a bad decision while on stage.
benkenobi0
pm Insider

Postby Caesar » Nov 24, 2006 @ 10:30pm

Organic Superlube? Oh, it's great stuff, great stuff. You really have to keep an eye on it, though--it'll try and slide away from you the first chance it gets.
Caesar
Veni Vidi Vici

Postby Dan East » Nov 25, 2006 @ 5:22am

Dan East
Site Admin

Return to Anything Discussion

Sort

Forum Description

Post all off-topic messages here, almost anything goes.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, David Horn, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions