This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Library Girl Thread

Re: Library Girl Thread

Postby Paul » Nov 23, 2001 @ 6:26pm

Paul
pm Insider

Postby MZGuy » Nov 23, 2001 @ 6:39pm

MZGuy
pm Insider

Postby MooseMaster » Nov 23, 2001 @ 8:56pm

Everyone has to be rejected sometime, just to put them straight so they don't get really arrogant (which is a trait most girls don't like, hence the 'you have to be rejected sometime'). But what I really hate is when girls play these little games and 'hint' at things. Like saying they have to work, or 'let me check with my parents first.' It's even harder to take because you get your hopes up, even a little bit. They should just so no from the start dammit!<br>But my first rejection, the shock only lasted 30 minutes and I wasn't really that disappointed.<br>Oh, and they NEVER want to talk about WHY they don't want to date you, or they use the "you're not my type line." Another thing I REALLY hate, because I really want to know so I can improve myself! But no, "I really don't want to talk about it, James" "Stop james, just leave me alone" "I'm going to SUE you for SEXUAL HARRASMENT, JAMES!"  ... oh wait, forget that last part, where was I? Oh yes.<br><br>Paul, just start talking to her, it will do you some good. You can get rid of your perveted fantasies and get back down to earth. I bet you don't even know what her voice sounds like! Just ask her for a pencil or something then comment on the book she's reading. She is in the library all day, right? And she's got to quit her job sometime and you'll never see her again anyway!<br><br>Let me tell you about this girl at scho- no, nevermind. ... But all the sudden she just quits talking to me! GEEZ! I left her a little note on her calculator and she came back the next time flashing her eyelashes "James, I got your message. that was so CUTE!" and we start talking about our pets, our families, what we like to do. Then two days later she just talks with me less, so I'm afraid to ask her out now, especially since she's really close to her friends, which are mainly guys. So the day after that we're just sitting in silence. The next day she just up and leaves the table! The first day she was all sitting on my lap in the NHS meeting after school ... we were having the best time! But something just clicked! ARGH!<br><br>But let's stick to Paul's library girl, my library girl changes too often. :(
MooseMaster

Postby Matt Keys » Nov 23, 2001 @ 10:32pm

you dork. Left a message on a calculator...lol
Matt Keys
Co-Founder
PocketMatrix.com
Matt Keys
Site Co-Founder

Postby MooseMaster » Nov 23, 2001 @ 10:50pm

Ya, but it was cute that way. She turns it on Sunday night to do her calc work and she see's "Hi! From James :P" on it and it's clever and unexpected, not like some note written on paper or something dumb like that.
MooseMaster

Postby Paul » Nov 24, 2001 @ 8:18am

Paul
pm Insider

Postby Luciano U. Werner » Nov 24, 2001 @ 2:37pm

Celerius quam asparagi cocuntur
Luciano U. Werner
pm Insider

Postby Paul » Nov 24, 2001 @ 2:48pm

Paul
pm Insider

Postby Luciano U. Werner » Nov 24, 2001 @ 2:55pm

Luciano U. Werner
pm Insider

Postby MooseMaster » Nov 24, 2001 @ 2:57pm

MooseMaster

Postby Paul » Nov 24, 2001 @ 3:00pm

Paul
pm Insider

Postby MooseMaster » Nov 24, 2001 @ 4:52pm

MooseMaster

Postby Paul » Nov 24, 2001 @ 5:16pm

assertive? like not asking a girl out but writing a fucking message on her fucking calculator?!?... and you call me a geek? you're the one with problems...<br><br>writing a message on her calculator... hahaha<br><br>hahahahahaha<br><br>muhahahahahahahahah idiot
Paul
pm Insider

Postby MooseMaster » Nov 24, 2001 @ 5:33pm

It's not like I never talked to her before, we were actually good friends and sat together at lunch and such. I didn't sneak over to her table and steal away her calculator to write a message on it. It was there and I thought it would be cute and clever. I'm sorry you can't think of cool ways to talk to girls in general, let alone tell them how you feel. You shouldn't be laughing at me, you should be crying for yourself.
MooseMaster

Postby Luciano U. Werner » Nov 24, 2001 @ 5:35pm

You two sound like a joke I once heard about a frog making fun of the size of the alligator's mouth.
Luciano U. Werner
pm Insider

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Discussion

Sort

Forum Description

Post all off-topic messages here, almost anything goes.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, David Horn, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions