This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Library Girl Thread

Re: Library Girl Thread

Postby Paul » Nov 24, 2001 @ 5:40pm

moose, i dont have to answer any of your crap but i just read it and then remember your hilarious picture, then all the other posts where you claim to be this big, cute and confident guy surrounded by 'chicks' and i laugh out loud and pity you.<br><br>and dont worry luci, i'm gonna be the 'big man' today and 'back down' so we dont have this thread going 'new' every few minutes...
Paul
pm Insider

Postby Luciano U. Werner » Nov 24, 2001 @ 5:45pm

Cool.<br>That's the spirit.
Celerius quam asparagi cocuntur
Luciano U. Werner
pm Insider

Postby Jaybot » Nov 24, 2001 @ 5:52pm

oh, yeah, and that jesus/judas thing IS still funny :)<br><br>and you really dont need to talk to her paul, dont listen to this mindless babble.  Just keep staring at her until she looks at you.. and then, she'll look away (so that she htinks, you didnt catch her looking at you), but keep at it, dont look away, and at the most, 30 seconds later, she will return her gaze at you, and then... she'll come up to you and start talking*... oh, and dont have the face like you want to kill her, give her that innocent smile look.<br><br>* if she doesnt start talking, she will smile back and THAT is a gesture for you to come over and start talking to you, if you pass that up, you're fuc ked; and your last resort would be to start going to www.sosuave.com for hte rest of your tips on how to follow up ;D
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby MooseMaster » Nov 24, 2001 @ 9:11pm

Paul, you are the one that became hostile first, just so you know. Oh, and you never posted your picture because your self esteem was low. I remember that entire weeks worth of junk about posting pictures and how yours never made it. <br>Oh, and I'm NOT backing down.<br><br>Jaybot... 30 SECONDS! What the hell are you thinking!? Get a watch and count 30 seconds! Anything longer than 10 and you instantly become a stalker. But Paul already is, I'm sure he's looked up her name and address on AOL.com and found directions and a satellite image on MapQuest.com (don't ask how i know these places).
MooseMaster

Postby MooseMaster » Nov 24, 2001 @ 9:14pm

And Luciano, can I you tell that joke? It sounds kind of funny :)
MooseMaster

Postby MooseMaster » Nov 24, 2001 @ 9:16pm

Hey Paul, I've got an idea! Use AOL.com to send her flowers and a card, maybe even put your number on the card. That soudns really sweet and clever. Better than my calculator message! Of course, it costs money, but that's just another plus in the eyes of a girl.
MooseMaster

Postby suchiaruzu » Nov 24, 2001 @ 9:22pm

I dont believe that he knows where she lives. Good idea though
<div align="center">Image<br></div>
suchiaruzu
pm Insider

Postby AzRaEl » Nov 24, 2001 @ 10:42pm

Paul.....Don't be lame. Everyone has to ask a chick out for the first time, and anyone can do it. You may fail a few times, everyone does, but you cannot get laid by sitting around, unless you have lots of cash or know lots of hookers. Either you do something, or she runs off with some spanish Don Juan named Allejandro and you live for the rest of your life with the cold chill of "What If" in your heart. And if you dont do something soon, I'll have to repost my Pick-Up lines, and that could be scary (I know Moose remembers those)!
AzRaEl

Postby Warren » Nov 25, 2001 @ 1:07am

MooseMaster, you said everyone gets rejected once in a while, and that is entirely true, but this was my first time, and getting shot down the first time is a real kick in the nuts (nuts being self-esteem). I WILL be asking her why she rejected me on Monday, dispite your advice. Right now I am living in the "what if" world, and I can't take it.<br><br>Boogaloo, I don't think saying "Hey! Lower your standards! I did!" would work too well, maybe for being physically kicked in the nuts, but not for getting a date ;-)<br><br>Paul, if you are going to ask the library chic out, I'd first find out 'er name, so you can say "Hi *name*, I'm Paul, you wanna go out sometime with me?" Instead of "Hey library girl..."<br><br>You know what we really need? Some girls on this forum to give some REAL advice. I'd take advice from Maggie over Paul anyday, duh.
Warren
pm Insider

Postby TechMage » Nov 25, 2001 @ 1:29am

Human romantic relationships, bah, what a waste of time.  The world is already overpopulated, so my advice to you all is do the world a favor and yank off when your horny and forget about females.<br><br>
TechMage
pm Insider

Postby MZGuy » Nov 25, 2001 @ 5:08am

^---agree :)
MZGuy
pm Insider

Postby Paul » Nov 25, 2001 @ 7:53am

Paul
pm Insider

Postby Paul » Nov 25, 2001 @ 7:59am

Paul
pm Insider

Postby Matt Keys » Nov 25, 2001 @ 1:40pm

Matt Keys
Co-Founder
PocketMatrix.com
Matt Keys
Site Co-Founder

Postby MooseMaster » Nov 25, 2001 @ 4:44pm

MooseMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Discussion

Sort

Forum Description

Post all off-topic messages here, almost anything goes.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, David Horn, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions