This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Just realized..

Just realized..

Postby Matt Keys » May 31, 2001 @ 7:47pm

I just realized that post from a certain MooseMaster equal 12% of all messages on this board. With Chuck being like 10%-11%. that means that two people make up almost 1/4 of the messages on these boards. That is ridiculus!
Matt Keys
Co-Founder
PocketMatrix.com
Matt Keys
Site Co-Founder

Re: Just realized..

Postby Chris Edwards » May 31, 2001 @ 8:13pm

I also noticed something :).. that about 1/4th of the posts made in the forums are spam... i'm starting to see a trend... hmmm...
Chris Edwards
Founder
Chris Edwards
Site Co-Founder

Postby Diego Cueva » Jun 1, 2001 @ 12:24pm

Yeah, that is ridiculous! Ban Chuck and Moose!~~~;D  
--------------------------

Last modification: Diego Cueva - 04/31/03 at 17:32:04
I´m currently listening to my PC´s fan
SMRF founder
Peace
Diego Cueva
pm Insider

I agree

Postby W3bD£v1l » Jun 1, 2001 @ 12:44pm

I agree w/ banning chuck but not moose (he's nice)<br><br>But beacause I stongly disagree with chucks policy of:<br><br>"initial agitation towards new-biez then slowly stop and then prey on another"
W3bD£v1l
pm Member

Postby 999 » Jun 1, 2001 @ 1:27pm

Chuck is good people, he's the sort of guy you send in to do your dirty work. Not because they don't know any better, but because you know they like doing it.<br><br>Moose is our comic relief. He paints his posts to look serious, yet upon closer investigation, you'll find the image of a juggling monkey hidden in the text.<br><br>
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jun 1, 2001 @ 2:39pm

999! I thought no one else saw the juggling happy monkey! Thank God! Now I can fire my psychiatrist and quit psychology class.
Moose or Chuck

Postby 999 » Jun 1, 2001 @ 2:51pm

:)<br><br>Hehe, yeppers, I love that Jugglin' Monkey. I can't tell what he's jugglin' though.<br><br>My favorite was the MetalSlug loading monkey for CDZ, he was jugglin' live grenades :) That ruled.<br><br>
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jun 1, 2001 @ 5:44pm

Well, when I see him he's usually juggling "bananas" (meaning dildos). But sometimes he juggles bonzai trees, pots, or my VCR.<br>Last modification: Moose Master - 06/01/01 at 14:44:08
Moose or Chuck

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jun 3, 2001 @ 1:09am

uh huh. well i strive hard to come in and annoy the living piss out of all of u, and what would u do without me and moose, you'd sleep or go outside or something. We're the ones that work tirelessly night and day (well moose atleast) to post nonsensical, stupid, annoying, bothersome, ackward, un-ordered, queer, gay, funny, posts(I just post funny ones).
Moose or Chuck

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jun 3, 2001 @ 1:14am

total posts    =  10982<br>Gods posts     =   1219<br>That other guy =  -1282<br>                   god were good.
Moose or Chuck

Return to Anything Discussion

Sort

Forum Description

Post all off-topic messages here, almost anything goes.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, David Horn, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions