This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

FASCISTS!

Re: FASCISTS!

Postby Dr. Phat » Mar 13, 2001 @ 3:11pm

to end the contest!
Mike Greene
"Quanti est illa perna?" (How much is that ham)
Dr. Phat
the <i>phattest</i>

Postby Moose or Chuck » Mar 13, 2001 @ 5:39pm

Tim, what did you THINK he meant? I mean come on, couldn't you have figured it out?
Moose or Chuck

Postby Tim_Reeves » Mar 13, 2001 @ 5:42pm

It looks like the winner is Matt Keys!<br>Matt has won a full version of Metallion. And, for our ever-so-loved-to-be-picked-on Dr. Phat, At his request, also a full copy of Metallion.<br><br>This was the first contest we ever had, it was suur of the moment, and I know it was extremely corny. The next contest we have shall be a bigger and better one ;)
Tim Reeves
Tim_Reeves
pm Member

Postby Dr. Phat » Mar 13, 2001 @ 5:54pm

We could guess my shoe size!  First chris has to deny that i have any feet, then he could give me new ones, Tim could laugh, and we have another contest!
Mike Greene
Dr. Phat
the <i>phattest</i>

Postby Moose or Chuck » Mar 14, 2001 @ 7:26am

Well my guess is 6 1/2 female (jk about the female) shoe size. :D
Moose or Chuck

Postby Chris Edwards » Mar 14, 2001 @ 10:36am

I deny that he has feet.
Chris Edwards
Founder
Chris Edwards
Site Co-Founder

Postby Tim_Reeves » Mar 14, 2001 @ 4:00pm

LOL!!! OH MAN Thats funny stuff!!!<br><br>Hey- Heres an Idea, we could make a contest on his shoe size!!!
Tim Reeves
Tim_Reeves
pm Member

Postby Dr. Phat » Mar 14, 2001 @ 7:33pm

THAT WAS MY IDEA! Thanks Chris, you are really moving things along in the contest department- now say that yes I do have feet!
Mike Greene
Dr. Phat
the <i>phattest</i>

Postby Moose or Chuck » Mar 15, 2001 @ 9:38am

Stage Clear<br><br>It was a great battle.
Moose or Chuck

Postby Dr. Phat » Mar 17, 2001 @ 9:30am

What Moose?
Mike Greene
Dr. Phat
the <i>phattest</i>

Postby Moose or Chuck » Mar 17, 2001 @ 10:18am

From Metalion, when you win a level. Duh!
Moose or Chuck

Postby Dr. Phat » Mar 17, 2001 @ 3:25pm

Well, when i posted it, I hadn't beaten a level. I suck at that game
Mike Greene
Dr. Phat
the <i>phattest</i>

Postby Tim_Reeves » Mar 17, 2001 @ 3:43pm

Lol I suck at that game too. Im currently selling my iPaq for a lot of mula(Thank you eBay. Thank you desperate people 8) ). Im playing it on my Jornada548 right now ( :O ) and I cant beat level 1! Too bad they dont make something like it for Win2k or Id be playin this thing all the time! <br>God I hate the Jornada PocketPc ;) Ever drive down the highway going 30Mph faster than everyone else:)? then the next day, driving with parents going 40Mph less than everyone;)? This is how I feel right now. Puttering down the highway going 30Mph in a 70Mph zone:)<br><br>Last modification: Tim Reeves - 03/17/01 at 12:43:48
Tim Reeves
Tim_Reeves
pm Member

Postby Dr. Phat » Mar 17, 2001 @ 3:44pm

why are you selling your Ipaq tim?
Mike Greene
Dr. Phat
the <i>phattest</i>

Postby Tim_Reeves » Mar 17, 2001 @ 4:43pm

I hate having to do this. I really dont want to give up my iPaq. It is such a great machine. Im still staying in the PDA area, but for now Im turning in my badge. I am currently selling my iPaq because I no longer have a use for it. Same goes with my Jornada(my girlfriend wants to take it over, only God knows why). 3 Days ago, I purchased the Sony Vaio SRk. It is a truly amazing product. AND YES IT IS A REAL LAPTOP;)<br>Specs and everything are provided for you at http://www.sonystyle.com/vaio/sr/index.html<br>My laptop is the SR17k<br>Quick Specs:<br>Processor:Pentium III 700Mhz(All Ill even need for ulta-portability. Hell its still fast enough to play all games)<br>10.4 Inch display<br>192MB RAM<br>8MB Video Card(Not too shabby)<br>1 Inch thick<br>Integrated modem<br>5.5 Hour battery(I always carry a charger. This is nice for when Im on an airplane or something though)<br>Windows Me(Very handy because of the quickness and access points. No need to boot up, just kick in Hibernation[No loss of battery power and quick turn on]) and Ill throw on Win98 for games and stuff;)<br>Free GoAmerica Wireless Network Card<br>Free CD ROM drive(Upgrading to DVD ROM next week)<br>Free IR Mobile Printer(It was part of a Circuit City deal)<br>Cmopact as hell. Quick PDA-style accesss to important info via Jog/Dial/Action button(cool as anything)<br><br>I highly encourage you to go check this out at CC or BB or CompUSA or whoever carrys it. Youll love it. I never really did carry my iPaq around on my belt or anything it was always in my laptop case. Now all I need is this.<br>This is only a temporary Non-PDA period. Im still gonna be in here posting and stuff. Before you know it, Ill be back in here with a 64MB iPaq when it comes out;)<br>
Tim Reeves
Tim_Reeves
pm Member

PreviousNext

Return to Site Announcements/Feedback

Sort

Forum Description

Have anything to say about PocketMatrix.com? Looking for info on the latest happenings at PocketMatrix.com?

Moderators:

sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions