Pocket PC Studios
is proud to announce the release of Ancient Evil
for Pocket PC devices.
is an action adventure set in the mysterious Crypt of the Ancients. Use deadly weapons and devastating magic as you traverse an immense 25 level subterranean world to stop the rising evil before it is too late.
Presented in a 3D isometric view, Ancient Evil uses high quality graphics and real-time lighting and directional shadows to create the most detailed and visually appealing adventure RPG ever seen on a Pocket PC device.
Dozens of realistically animated 3D enemy creatures are provided for your enjoyment and demise. Real-time particle and lightning engines are used to enhance your gaming experience, providing special effects such as fire, smoke, blood and magical spells.
Explore a fully interactive world where books can be read and beds can be slept in. Digital sounds and music enhance the atmosphere.
Begin your character with the basic skills, and specialize in either spell casting or melee combat. Enhance his attributes as you battle fearsome monsters and cast spectacular magical spells.
Ancient Evil Features Include:
* An adventure of epic proportions
* Native support for either QVGA (320x240) or VGA (640x480) Pocket PC devices
* Atmospheric real-time lighting
* Real-time directional shadows
* Realistically animated 3D models for all characters and monsters
* Dozens of different enemies, each with unique abilities and intelligence
* 30 different magic spells, each with unique real-time special effects
* Easy to use and intuitive interface with customizable keys
* Digital sound effects and music
* A fully interactive environment - from reading books to sleeping in a warm bed
* Comprehensive 120 page Microsoft Reader format user's guide
Special thanks to Johan Sanneblad and his GapiDraw API, and Thomas Maniero and his Hekkus Sound System