It's open source and It's Free
GledPlay is distributed under a MIT open source license. In plain english that means:
* You can use this software for whatever you want.
* You don't have to pay us.
* We do not promise that this software works. (But if you find any bugs, please let us know!)
* You may not pretend that you wrote this software. If you use it in a program, you must acknowledge somewhere that you have used GledPlay.
* Even though it is not necessary, but we would appreciate if you let us know.
Copyright (c) <2006-2009> Sergio Fierens, Matias Saguir
Copyright (c) <2009> Jade Ferret
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in
all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN