This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Customizing CE

List?

Postby W3bD£v1l » May 6, 2001 @ 4:40am

Well can you guys out your heads together and come up with the longest list (ever) of TI-XX programs?<br>Oh, and can you tell me how to change the color of the status bar and the start bar (with Wis Bar disabled)<br><br>I knew I shouldn't have posted the bit about my TI-83 Progs, but if you want a really cool desktop theme, (IE ones i make) you may have to download 'Desktop Architect' which is ten times better than the windows theme program as it lets you change everything, literaly everything.<br><br>wait, if Super Mario were on the TI-XX it wont be nice as the GB has a higher res, right?<br><br>and what about Snake for TI-XX, i'm sure you can write it in TI-Basic, Right? using the 'getkey' command?<br><br>To upload those GB Games to TI, woudln't you use most of the memory and you'd need the TI-Graph Link, right? And you cant get it here in the UK, i don't think...<br>:-) (s) (h) :-( ;-( ;-) :-@ >:-(
W3bD£v1l
pm Member

TI-EMU Dont Work

Postby W3bD£v1l » May 6, 2001 @ 4:51am

The VTI program in a zip file is missing the executable!<br><br>how am i supposed to make this program run<br>before I'm arrested for owning a rom for TI-92<br><br>Well anyway any of you know how to use LOX on quake 2 Multiplayer on the Zone.com? Without the game crashing?
W3bD£v1l
pm Member

Re: Customizing CE

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 6, 2001 @ 9:32am

It's called source code
Moose or Chuck

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 6, 2001 @ 11:17am

you are very parinod about the police,um i'm quite sure no one will arrest you for your 92 rom. You can't upload gameboy games. Super mario 86 is way better than game boy cause you can make your own levels. The TI-92 is not the best calculator out. THe TI-89 is the same with out the qwerty keyboard, and the 92 has an older OS than the 89. THe 89 has flash rom, the 92 doesn't. THe 92 isn't allowed for taking the SAT because of its keyboard its considered a 'computer' the best games available as of now are for 86 its the most widely played game. And mad cat i don't think you know a thing about calc's because of you asking if u need a graph link to  connect to the computer. OBVIOUSLY you would need something to connect to the computer. what are you gonna beam it. you gonna write and assembly program, o ya you can't on the TI its gotta be done on the computer. Hmm... how much is a graph linke 20 dollars, even i can afford that.
Moose or Chuck

But where?

Postby W3bD£v1l » May 6, 2001 @ 11:37am

Yea, i know, but where the hell am i supposed to get Graph-Link, you can only get it for thr US at TIs Site, but why would the 92 be callled a computer, when all of the calcs have Keyboards, <br><br>Note: does anyone know how to have small letters when writing, and is 10 the maximum # of Images you can have?
W3bD£v1l
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 6, 2001 @ 11:44am

yes for writing in the small letters go to graph/draw/text or somethin close to that then you type it like this text(20,30,"your not very good at calc programming")  the 20,30 is where it is printed on the screen, each 1 equals one pixel on the display yes its hard to count, but its cool. ALso i bought my graph link at office max, they aren't hard to find, i've seen them at Service Merchandise, Circuit City, The grocery store... well not the grocery store :)
Moose or Chuck

that wan't what i meant

Postby W3bD£v1l » May 6, 2001 @ 11:52am

I meant small letters like:<br><br>Aa Bc not small caps, you know, like on the menus you see small and caps, how do you do that in programs written in TI-BASIC? If that is what its called because it isn't real basic.<br>eg. TI-8X uses 'Disp' wheres Visual Basic (i think) uses: 'Print'<br><br>Get me?<br>and how do you cahnge the colour of Windwos CE 3.0????
W3bD£v1l
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 6, 2001 @ 12:20pm

ooooo u mean in Cb like thatt b being small, you can't do that on an 83,you can on 86 and above, maybe even the 83+ but not the 83 sorry ur outta luck on that
Moose or Chuck

Well...

Postby W3bD£v1l » May 6, 2001 @ 1:43pm

If this is a debate over which is the best TI-XXX calculator (and i think that the TI-192 is or the TI-86/9) then why don't i start a disscusion about it in the other forum for Non-CE related topics.<br><br>Now will someone answer this Q?:<br><br>HOW DO YOU CHANGE THE COLOUR OF WINDOW BACKGROUNDS AND THE STATUS BAR/START BAR IN WINDOWS CE 3.0 FOR POCKETPC????????? <br><br>HELLO<br>THAT WAS THE ORIGINAL QUESTION<br><br>now then, who has quake 2 and not in any clan?<br>because the FCLa is Recuiting again!<br>This is the 3rd to last chance to be in!
W3bD£v1l
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 6, 2001 @ 1:45pm

gimme a copy of quake 2 and i'm in, and i don't think you can change colors for the desktop, download wis bar and gigabar and stuff then it'll be just like changing the colors, with gigabar you can skin the start bar.
Moose or Chuck

FCLa

Postby W3bD£v1l » May 6, 2001 @ 2:27pm

Ok chuck miser:<br><br>Warez sites often have Quake 2 as a popular choice<br>and the web site is:<br>www.angelfire.com/fm/FCLa (this is not a Warez site)<br>and i'm sure i've seen a screen shot of a PPC without Wis or Gigabar and i read an article about a guy who managed to change the system colours, i suppsoe i'll have to ask microsoft
W3bD£v1l
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 6, 2001 @ 2:48pm

ya, i can get quake 2 from some of my TF ppl's u should make a TF clan, that shittts fun. Even thoug i suck at TF cause they are just tooooo good since they been playing for like 6 yearrs, they can tell if a pixel on the wall is out of place. hehe. have you seen unreal 2 omg its so awsome. i thought tribes 2 had nice graphics. Toy Story 2 the movie 3d animation the whole game. omg i'm gonna spunk...
Moose or Chuck

Postby 999 » May 6, 2001 @ 2:59pm

Here's something new, a post that's informative.<br><br>To change the colors of your PPC, like scroll bars, titlebars, fonts etc. Check out CETuner :)<br><br>
pm Member

Nice Try

Postby W3bD£v1l » May 6, 2001 @ 3:00pm

Nice Try chuck, your 'guy incognito' act hasn't worked. You know you own a copy, andyou and i know i want to kill you with the cataclsm Device, bring it on LOX (Leath Orifice eXamination)
W3bD£v1l
pm Member

Re: Nice Try

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 6, 2001 @ 4:03pm

Moose or Chuck

PreviousNext

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

General Windows Mobile discussion for end-users. Hardware, software, etc. This is also the forum to post your product announcements and other news.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder, Chris Edwards

Forum permissions