This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Custom Levels for Palm Version.

Re: An attempt to resolve

Postby Guest » Jan 3, 2005 @ 6:47pm

Postby goro » Jan 3, 2005 @ 6:48pm

goro
pm Insider

Postby Disappointed » Jan 4, 2005 @ 5:16am

Disappointed

Postby sponge » Jan 4, 2005 @ 5:25am

You may be just as much as a "member" as anyone else, but most people go by how much they contributed. You, have contributed absolutely nothing.

And with comments like "I suggest you simply stop writing games for the Palm platform..." it shows that you will never contribute in a useful manner, instead pulling a fit everytime someone expresses dissent, instead attacking a developer who has even said they are working on fixing it, and trying to put down the lies and other crap you've spewed.

And when someone calls you out on it, you retreat more, and spew out more insults against our community.

Trust me, with attitudes like yours, I know I don't want someone like you around here, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Others may have been harsh, but they apologized, and it's far too late for you to do that now.

I'd lock this thread, but it serves another purpose, so if you want to return and keep posting, expect anything remotely abusive to be deleted on sight.
Last edited by sponge on Jan 4, 2005 @ 5:26am, edited 1 time in total.
holy internets batman.
sponge
Not sponge

Postby Disappointed » Jan 4, 2005 @ 5:25am

Disappointed

Previous

Return to Snails

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss this game based on the popular computer game "Worms".

Moderators:

sponge, Jaybot, hockeydude, Peter Balogh

Forum permissions