This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Space Treker, 8 our of 10 review but it's in Checkoslovacian

Space Treker, 8 our of 10 review but it's in Checkoslovacian

Postby Conan » Dec 3, 2004 @ 2:54pm

this review gives my PocketFrog game 8 out of 10 but otherwise I don't know what they are saying
Fortunately there's another good review coming soon and it's in English. The game is starting to creep up the ratings & getting noticed having been out for a few months.
What is Best in Life ?
Conan
pm Member

Postby Guest » Dec 3, 2004 @ 4:42pm

Postby Kzinti » Dec 3, 2004 @ 5:32pm

Congrats on your score!

BTW, it's been some time (many many years) since Czechoslovakia has been divided back into the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Do not mix the two =)
Kzinti
pm Member

Postby BIGBEN » Dec 3, 2004 @ 5:52pm

Thats cool!
BTW Conan I'm planning to update my site this weekend, because I've finished my !PYROMANIA! map editor (most pain was with triggers and events becase they must reference on a lot of different objects)! I'm also interested in your isometrical project what it will be about?
BIGBEN
pm Member

Postby Conan » Dec 3, 2004 @ 6:19pm

The isometric game is going to be one of two projects, either
1) a re-write of my unfinished PC game written many years ago (originally titled 'It's the romans'). The game was written for VGA and SVGA arrived & killed it. or
2) the game I stopped designing when I realised my C++ skills were non existent and did a re-write of Space Treker instead to teach myself. The concept and name are still confidential and all I can say is that it involves the player in modifying the maps a lot. Somewhat like a god game but not controlling people.
What is Best in Life ?
Conan
pm Member

Postby BIGBEN » Dec 3, 2004 @ 8:13pm

BIGBEN
pm Member

Return to PocketFrog & PocketHAL

Sort

Forum Description

SDKs for fast and robust device-independent access to Pocket PC display hardware.

Moderators:

sponge, Kzinti

Forum permissions