This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

future of gapidraw

future of gapidraw

Postby Petre » May 7, 2006 @ 1:54pm

helo,

i'am working on a small game based on gapidraw. i have some sirious doubts about the future of gapidraw because of the silence from develant on this forum and the recent removal of symbian and palm support.

hopefuly someone at develant like johan can take away the doubts i have about the future of gapidraw.

tank you!!

petre
Petre
pm Member

Postby PointOfLight » May 8, 2006 @ 7:59pm

Eric Pankoke
Programmer
Point Of Light Software
http://www.polsoftware.com/
PointOfLight
pm Member

Postby Johan » May 9, 2006 @ 7:53am

Hello Petre,

I can understand your concerns, but please let me assure you that we are very much alive and doing fine. :-)

We have temporarily paused Symbian sales, but will open sales of Symbian licenses again as soon as GapiDraw 3.6 is out (it's in testing now). Palm was cancelled since we found that we spent almost 90% of our time supporting a platform that was responsible for just a few percent of our income.

GapiDraw 3.6 brings lots of new features such as GapiVFS for Symbian, improved Direct Screen access on Symbian devices, full Visual Studio 2005 support (for WM2003, WM5.0 as well as stationary PCs) and will be free of charge to all GapiDraw 3.5 licensees!

We are also in parallel working on GapiDraw 4.0, which will focus strongly on Windows and Windows Mobile improvements.
Johan Sanneblad, M.Sc, Ph.D
GapiDraw Systems Architect
[]
Johan
pm Member

Postby palamir » May 9, 2006 @ 7:59pm

Tetraedge Team
palamir
pm Member

Postby Petre » May 13, 2006 @ 11:43am

Petre
pm Member

Return to GapiDraw

Sort

Forum Description

The Cross-platform Graphics SDK for Palms, Pocket PCs, Symbian Devices, and Stationary PCs.

Moderators:

sponge, Johan

Forum permissions