This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Does GapiDraw 4.1 support WinMobile 6.0?

Does GapiDraw 4.1 support WinMobile 6.0?

Postby eugraphics » Aug 26, 2009 @ 4:51pm

The libs includes in the install package only include ppc2003 and wm50-pocketpc.

What about wm60? The sample apps seems to run ok there but my app which used to work with GD 3.6, no longer works - it just crashes - with GD 4.1. I'm building with the wm50 lib.

OK...So it appears that with GD 3.6, I built my app with the ppc2003 library and it runs on wm6.0. So i do the same with ppc 6.0. Seems ok...

EXCEPT: on my high res device i only see the top quarter of my screen. So that's the problem i have now?

Any ideas?
eugraphics
pm Member

Postby eugraphics » Aug 26, 2009 @ 4:59pm

More details: It just seems like the PresentQuarterDisplay API is getting invoked when it's not, right?

In GD 3.6, there used to be the HI_RES_AWARE display flag but that's gone so i just removed it.

Should i be doing something differently?
eugraphics
pm Member

Postby Johan » Aug 27, 2009 @ 7:28pm

Hello,

Did you read through the following?

Getting Your GapiDraw 3.8 Application to Compile With GapiDraw 4
http://www.gapidraw.com/docs/gapidraw/readmewin32.htm

The GapiDraw build for WM5 is for Windows Mobile 5.0 and later, including Windows Mobile 6.0, 6.1 and 6.5 (we have several not-yet-released WM 6.5 devices in house that we test against regularly). The WM 5.0 build does not use GAPI but instead uses the AllKeys API and DirectDraw for blitting to the screen, and is required to use if you are building for the Windows Marketplace.

I also recommend that you read through the following:

GapiDraw Versions (WM 5.0 and PPC 2003)
http://www.gapidraw.com/docs/gapidraw/readmewin32.htm

If you still have questions after reading through the readme - add me on Skype (jsanneblad) and I'll help you out so you're up and running in no time!

Sincerely
Johan
Johan Sanneblad, M.Sc, Ph.D
GapiDraw Systems Architect
[]
Johan
pm Member

Postby eugraphics » Aug 27, 2009 @ 8:06pm

Thank you, my problem is solved.
eugraphics
pm Member

Return to GapiDraw

Sort

Forum Description

The Cross-platform Graphics SDK for Palms, Pocket PCs, Symbian Devices, and Stationary PCs.

Moderators:

sponge, Johan

Forum permissions