This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

GD4.2 Key problems!! and an alpha font request..

GD4.2 Key problems!! and an alpha font request..

Postby Birdiestyle » Sep 18, 2009 @ 10:02pm

Im debugging my application under 4.2 and now it seems every time I use the directional key pad or center on the device (in RELEASE only) it either gives me a gwes.exe error throws an error when I exit
the application. I would assume it has something to do with the switch to AllKeys(). Debug mode doesnt throw any errors!!!

Alpha Font Request

I would also really appreciate it if you could make another class that is the CGapiBitmapFont only CGapiAlphaBitmapFont. Im guessing all of the code would be exactly the same only it would be a derived class of CGapiRGBASurface and use the AlpaBlt to draw. It would make it SO MUCH nicer to create and use fonts with PNG files that could do almost cleartype type drawing...!!

4.21 would be just exactly what I need then!! :)

Thanks

(I really want to release at the WM Marketplace launch so need it soon if it requires a new build)
A <a href="http://www.birdsoft.biz">bird</a> in the hand...
Birdiestyle
pm Member

Postby Birdiestyle » Sep 18, 2009 @ 11:23pm

Ok so it seems to have went away, and I have no idea why...So..... scratch the first key thing for now, Ill let you know if it comes back or hopefully it was just some very weird linking problem or something. Odd that it would happen on keys and not if used stylus and called exact same function, but...?!?

Ill let you know if it comes back....

Still would love the alpha font :)
A <a href="http://www.birdsoft.biz">bird</a> in the hand...
Birdiestyle
pm Member

Postby Johan » Sep 19, 2009 @ 6:34am

Johan Sanneblad, M.Sc, Ph.D
GapiDraw Systems Architect
[]
Johan
pm Member

Return to GapiDraw

Sort

Forum Description

The Cross-platform Graphics SDK for Palms, Pocket PCs, Symbian Devices, and Stationary PCs.

Moderators:

sponge, Johan

Forum permissions