This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

dexplor rocks my socks!

dexplor rocks my socks!

Postby Jaybot » Dec 14, 2001 @ 12:54pm

sorry, i just had to say that.<br><br>i use dexplor exclusively now, and i dont htink i will ever turn back.<br><br>the shortcut editor is too fucking cool, and any serious pocket quaker should be using it.<br><br>and the gzip on the fly is too fucking cool, and any serious ppc gamer (with loads of titles, like me) should be using it, just for that.<br><br>and the zip utility which can open up files within a zip on the fly is also too fucking cool, anyone who deals with a lot of documents or text files (e.g. definition files) should be using it.<br><br>I can't believe microsoft, hp, compaq, casio, or anyone hasn't offered you an OEM deal yet (or have they?).  You better get a good lawyer, because someone is bound to steal it from you, if they don't buy it.
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Re: dexplor rocks my socks!

Postby Dan East » Dec 14, 2001 @ 12:56pm

Thanks Jaybot! :) The next beta introduces several new, never-seen-before enhancements. ;)<br><br>No OEM deals yet. :(<br><br>Dan East
Dan East
Site Admin

Re: dexplor rocks my socks!

Postby Phantom » Dec 16, 2001 @ 2:30pm

It's pretty good indeed. :) It's activated using my fourth button, and I already forgot that it isn't default software. :) Very useful.
Give me some good data and
I will give you the world
Phantom
pm Insider

Return to DEXplor

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss this new File Management app by Dan East.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge

Forum permissions