This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Reading of Game pamrameters from config file

Reading of Game pamrameters from config file

Postby bcj » Nov 15, 2009 @ 7:12pm

Hi..

In my game i have to read game parameteres from config file.

my config file structure is like the following

myfile.config
--------------
field1|field2|field3|field4|field5
1|5|200|10|15
2|7|300|10|20
3|10|500|10|25
4|15|600|10|30

in my game ,i have to read this file and have to place the integer values into an Array.

I have a Doubt , can i use c++ Standard lib functions in EDGELIB programming , and those should work in Windows Mobile also....?

i got the above config file reading using c++ functions, and my game of win32 application works fine of reading config file and game runs smooth.

but the same code giving errors ,while i am trying to convert game into Windows Mobile Professional6.0 platfrom.

if my usage of c++ functions in EDGELIB is wrong , can you give me the reason for it ?

i tried to read same config file using edgelib functions, but i am not getting it properly .

can you give me some code help of reading the above config file in to an array or give me the step by step procedure to comlete the task.

thanks in advance ...for your reply.
bcj
bcj
pm Member

Postby RapchikProgrammer » Nov 15, 2009 @ 10:03pm

RapchikProgrammer
pm Member

Return to EDGELIB

Sort

Forum Description

Powerful and affordable C++ middleware solution covering true multi-platform 2D, 3D and network features for Apple iPhone, Windows Mobile, Symbian S60, UIQ, Linux and Windows desktop.

Moderator:

edge

Forum permissions