This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Multiplayer...

Multiplayer...

Postby Guest » Mar 18, 2004 @ 3:42am

multiplayer

Postby Mr Jon » Mar 18, 2004 @ 3:45am

Funny how you mention that, I was going to ask the same thing a few moments ago. I have built in WiFi on my iPaq 4150 and wanted to play my buddy on his laptop using the windows version of Quake. But Id assume if we tired to connect we would have version mismatch errors perhaps. If anybody knows about this id love to hear from you!
Mr Jon

Postby Guest » Mar 18, 2004 @ 4:01am

Hi, its me again (guy from above) I used to have a blue tooth adapter on my PC (its broken now :( ) and I would network to my PC and be able to play Quake but I wanna know if theres a way I can just use the cable to play, thanks.

Yes!

Postby Guest » Mar 26, 2004 @ 8:18pm

Multiplayer Quake

Postby CXZSAWQ » Jun 3, 2004 @ 11:10am

Hi ppl,

Multiplayer pocket quake would kick so much ass however It doesnt seem to work for me, I have an IPAQ so does my friend. Ive tried starting a server and getting my friend to join in but it just times out. Maybe the server can only be started on a PC.

Any way has anyone else had the same prob?
CXZSAWQ

Postby dutty » Jun 3, 2004 @ 1:47pm

yes, we had the same problem yesterday. multiplayer with a pc as host works without issues but hosting from a ppc is not really possible..
dan?
dutty

Return to Pocket Quake 1 and 2

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss Pocket Quake 1 and 2 by Dan East

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, James S

Forum permissions