This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Library Girl Thread

Re: Library Girl Thread

Postby Paul » Nov 27, 2001 @ 5:33pm

damn, you ruined a thread all about me and my love with your homosexuality, you little swine.
Paul
pm Insider

Postby Warren » Nov 27, 2001 @ 5:49pm

Ok, I deleted them, I know it was cheating to get 500 posts. Paul, you gotta get a picture of yer chic, and that'll prove if she's a man or not.
Warren
pm Insider

Postby Paul » Nov 27, 2001 @ 5:57pm

3 court cases in 3 weeks taught me girls dont like having their pictures taken and posted on the internet without permission.<br><br>jesus: what if you took a photo of her with her clothes on this time?<br><br>clothes? hahaha yeah right.... hmm, no, you might be on to something there... thanks jeez.<br><br>jesus: you're welcome, now its off to see saint paul, that bastards been smokin' again.... and he hasnt offered me any!<br><br>*runs*
Paul
pm Insider

Postby Warren » Nov 27, 2001 @ 6:03pm

LoL, no, I don't think a girl would like their picture taken and stuck on the Internet, especially in a pocket PC forum!! But if you take the picture without her knowing (remember to turn the flash off!!), then how would she ever know? And how old is this girl? Your age? And why does she hang out in the library all the time? Is she a bookworm? Or is the library a common hang out place in your town?<br><br>Oh, and now this is my 500th post, let's celebrate! [throws confetti; a piece falls into Paul's eye and he screams like a girl]
Warren
pm Insider

Postby Paul » Nov 27, 2001 @ 6:18pm

the library at my college you fool. a lot of us stay in there to use the books and pcs and stuff.<br><br>and i really think she'd notice me pointing a CAMERA at her FACE.
Paul
pm Insider

Postby randall » Nov 27, 2001 @ 6:25pm

yeah. I suppose you could be really cheesy and say "I'm a member of Student Services and need to take some pics for the new brochures and campus catalogs. Mind If I take a pic of you while you're working?"<br><br>If she says yes to that, then the next step is "okay, now jump up on that table and get naked... Ooooh yeah, baby, work it, work it. Give me pouty lips... oh yeah, you're HOT baby, HOT"
randall
pm Insider

Postby Warren » Nov 27, 2001 @ 6:30pm

ROFL!! Hey, ya ne'er know! She might not notice the camera! LOL! What we need is Maggie to come back and tell us what to do. I want my chic, and Paul wants his, although I know mine's better ;-) I'm still not sure if my chic wants me or not, because I'm in completition for her with one of my friends, although I know she doesn't want him. I said to him that I want her because she's a real hot Russian chic, has a positive, happy, and just fun personality (sadly that's quite rare in my school), and is just so good and fun! (and she knows a little Russian, all I know is da! [yes], provda! [truth], and krasna! [it is red]). He says he wants her because she's cute and funny. So....I don't know, I just know that my friend has many more classes with her than me to converse with her, yet she may want me much more, so I'm still a little in the "What if" state.
Warren
pm Insider

Postby Paul » Nov 27, 2001 @ 6:54pm

Paul
pm Insider

Postby Paul » Nov 27, 2001 @ 7:01pm

Paul
pm Insider

Postby randall » Nov 27, 2001 @ 7:35pm

randall
pm Insider

Postby Paul » Nov 27, 2001 @ 7:42pm

Paul
pm Insider

Postby Keira » Nov 27, 2001 @ 7:45pm

I've learned that what we are meant to do is make love. All those other things; sleeping, eating, going to school, are just to pass time till we make love again.
Keira
pm Insider

Postby Luciano U. Werner » Nov 27, 2001 @ 7:54pm

Celerius quam asparagi cocuntur
Luciano U. Werner
pm Insider

Postby Paul » Nov 27, 2001 @ 7:55pm

Paul
pm Insider

Postby TechMage » Nov 27, 2001 @ 8:03pm

TechMage
pm Insider

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Discussion

Sort

Forum Description

Post all off-topic messages here, almost anything goes.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, David Horn, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions