This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Library Girl Thread

Re: Library Girl Thread

Postby Keira » Nov 27, 2001 @ 10:27pm

I've learned that what we are meant to do is make love. All those other things; sleeping, eating, going to school, are just to pass time till we make love again.
Keira
pm Insider

Postby Luciano U. Werner » Nov 28, 2001 @ 10:29am

Celerius quam asparagi cocuntur
Luciano U. Werner
pm Insider

Postby Paul » Nov 28, 2001 @ 1:56pm

Paul
pm Insider

Postby Paul » Nov 28, 2001 @ 1:59pm

Paul
pm Insider

Postby MooseMaster » Nov 28, 2001 @ 4:08pm

MooseMaster

Postby Warren » Nov 28, 2001 @ 5:57pm

Warren
pm Insider

Postby Luciano U. Werner » Nov 28, 2001 @ 6:59pm

Luciano U. Werner
pm Insider

Postby Paul » Nov 29, 2001 @ 10:09am

Paul
pm Insider

Postby Jaybot » Nov 29, 2001 @ 5:09pm

-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby Paul » Nov 29, 2001 @ 5:23pm

pfft, okay then.<br><br>what if i know shes not interested? what if i know there is another man whos bigger than me?<br><br>(i'm saying that because i do know... its not in my head or anything... well, maybe)<br><br>i wonder... <br><br>*dream sequence*<br><br>judas: well, you could take a look at , you pussy, thats as close as you'll ever get! muhahahaha!!<br><br>damn judas, first you grassed on christ, now this. you're a baddun' and no mistake...
Paul
pm Insider

Postby Moose or Chuck » Nov 29, 2001 @ 5:24pm

Okay Paul, we get it. You're a huge loser that won't date ever in his life. Can we quit talking about library girl now, since it was over before it began?
Moose or Chuck

Postby Matt Keys » Nov 29, 2001 @ 6:29pm

I remember Paul saying something along the lines of "I cant believe she doesnt have a boyfriend"
Matt Keys
Co-Founder
PocketMatrix.com
Matt Keys
Site Co-Founder

Postby Luciano U. Werner » Nov 29, 2001 @ 7:06pm

Paul, is she the last attractive/at least half-smart/perfumed/lon legged female in your area? No, I didn't think she is. So get off your thumbs and go after somebody else. I have to agree with Jay: loose the pussie.<br>Jeez, sometimes you sound so "poor me, nobody likes me". Forget her, go stalk another girl and get at it.
Luciano U. Werner
pm Insider

Postby Paul » Nov 29, 2001 @ 7:50pm

nah, i'd rather give you people something to talk about. thats why we're talking about her, after all. i'm not really interested in going out with her, she'd disappoint me.
Paul
pm Insider

Postby Warren » Nov 29, 2001 @ 7:55pm

Paul, just ask her, if she says no, then at least you know, instead of being in the "what if" zone. <br><br>Paul, that VirginWeb thing was hilarious, but one major problem, on their web site, the logo is a VW!! (standing for Virgin Web) That's copyright infringment on Volkswagen AG!! I don't think VW (the car maker!) wants their logo to be Virgin Web! ROLF!<br><br>Jaybot, you are completely correct on Paul being a pussy and making up excuses on why NOT to ask her out. Paul, you don't need to ask right away, become friends with her first. After a while, of being friends, then you can ask her out, and you'd obviously have a much better chance. That's what I did with my chic, we talked and became friends, and then I asked her out (even though I didn't get a date, yet was not shot down, so I don't know where I am). <br><br>All I know is that your chances are better if the girl gets to know you first, and you get to know the chic, before askin' 'er out. I'm gonna wait 'til early January to ask my chic, to give 'er time to "get over her last boyfriend". My friend that I'm competting with is now leaning towards just letting me have her, because he knows that I want her more. I did talk to him for a half-hour today about communism (I'm a capitalist-communist, I know, it doesn't make sense, I guess I could explain it as being like Lenin, being communist with the flavor of capitalism), and he knew that I am patriotic of Russia, as he is patriotic of Canada. Therefore I should get the Moscow chic, and he can get a Québecoid chic. Actually, today after school, I was walkin' out the front doors as my chic was walking in, and she gave me a little wave and a kickass smile and said "hey Warren". I returned a smile, small wave, and a "hey [name]". That made me happy today. And she was wearin' a black sweater today that looked soooo good ;-)
Warren
pm Insider

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Discussion

Sort

Forum Description

Post all off-topic messages here, almost anything goes.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, David Horn, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions